The Enchanted Island Resort is located on Round Island, a small islet located in the Sainte Anne Marine Park. The island was only converted into this luxurious resort in 2013, and offers a number of spectacular beaches, as well as some other small islands in the surrounding area.
- The resort takes up the whole of Round Island, located at the heart of the Sainte Anne Marine Park.
- Exclusive resort consisting of several ocean-view villas in different categories, opened in December 2013.
- Breakfast, half board, full board.
- Private sundeck with private pool, ocean-view gazebo, air-conditioning, WiFi, satellite TV, lounge, bedroom with kingsize bed, tea and coffee maker, hair dryer, safe, and much more.
- 8× Private Pool Villa (up to 2 people)
1× Enchanted Signature Villa (up to 4 people)
1× Owner’s Signature Villa (up to 4 people)
The resort itself is equipped with a number of amenities, including a boutique, bar, restaurant, gym, and spacious reception area. There is also a large pool and veranda, although you likely won't spend much time there, as each villa offers its own private infinity pool and sundeck, allowing you to relax in complete privacy. In the corner of the sundeck is a gazebo, providing shade and offering an incredible ocean view. The gazebo is diagonally-opposite the entrance to the villa, and looks a little bit like a smaller version of the reception house thanks to its open architectural build.
Throughout the hotel's construction process, only the best building materials were used, including locally-sourced timber and rock. Each villa is surrounded by Seychelles nature, including tropical trees and imposing granite formations. Finally, the island slopes from one end to the other, creating incredible ocean views and easy beach-access.
Upon arrival at the Seychelles International Airport (SEZ) on Mahé, near to the capital, Victoria, guests of the Enchanted Island Resort will enjoy a chauffeur service to the boat jetty (€50/car each way), followed by a fifteen-minute speedboat transfer to the resort (€50/person each way).
Please note that as of 01.05.2017, departure will be from Maharajah Jetty on Eden Island. The total travel time remains unchanged.
Activities and specials:
- Snorkelling equipment and kayaks are available for guests to use, allowing you to discover the underwater world of the Seychelles.
- A boutique (called Tresor) offers great local produce, fabrics, and clothes.
- Once daily, the resort offers a complimentary shuttle service to the main island, Mahé. This journey takes just 10 minutes.
- Transfer Enchanted Island Resort - Mahé: departs 10:45 am.
- Return transfer Mahé - Enchanted Island Resort: departs 5:15 pm.
- The resort will be happy to organise tours to other Seychelles destinations, including other islands.
- You can also book a wedding package on Enchanted Island on request.
The stunning resort offers charming private villas for two people each. Each of these villas offers a fantastic ocean view of the surrounding lagoon. The villas are also identically-equipped, besides a few minor decorative details, but they do differ in terms of size and location within the resort.
Private Pool Villa (2 guests)
- Direct beach access, private garden, private sundeck with own infinity pool, ocean-view gazebo, outdoor rain shower, French bathtub, bedroom with kingsize bed, lounge area, air-conditioning, WiFi (free of charge), phone, LED satellite TV, DVD player, iPod docking station, tea and coffee maker, safe, hair dryer, minibar and much more.
Enchanted Signature Villa (4 guests)
- Two bedrooms in two separate villas (one with kingsize bed and one with two twin beds), direct beach access, private garden, private sundeck with own infinity pool, ocean-view gazebo, outdoor rain shower, French bathtub, separate lounge with sofa and dining area, two ensuite bathrooms, air-conditioning, WiFi (free of charge), phone, LED satellite TV, DVD player, iPod docking station, tea and coffee maker, safe, hair dryer, minibar and much more.
Owner’s Signature Villa (4 guests)
- Two bedrooms in two separate villas (one with kingsize bed and one with two twin beds (kingsize bed on request)), direct access to three private beaches, private garden, private sundeck with own infinity pool, ocean-view gazebo, outdoor rain shower, French bathtub, spacious separate lounge with sofa and dining area, two ensuite bathrooms, air-conditioning, WiFi (free of charge), phone, LED satellite TV, DVD player, iPod docking station, tea and coffee maker, safe, hair dryer, minibar and much more.
Prices per night
Please note: Anyone planning to book their holiday for August or December (high season) should avoid waiting too long! Contact us well in advance to avoid finding out that your desired accommodation is fully-booked or that the flights are expensive.
|Private Pool Villa||2 guests
1 Extra bed possible
|692 € 692 € - 1213 € 1213 €|
|Enchanted Signature Villa||4 guests
2 Extra beds possible
|1085 € 1085 € - 1888 € 1888 €|
|Owner’s Signature Villa||4 guests
2 Extra beds possible
|1305 € 1305 € - 2200 € 2200 €|
Babies: 0-1, Children: 2-17, Adults: 18+ (on departure)
Special offer - You save 25%Valid in travel period: 01.06.2017 - 30.04.2018 Bookable until 31.05.2017
Special offer - You save 20%Valid in travel period: 01.10.2017 - 30.04.2018 Bookable until 31.08.2017
Early Bird Discount 30% - You save 30%Valid in travel period: 02.03.2017 - 30.04.2018 Bookable until 31.05.2017
Half board: at 81 €81 €/person
Full board: at 119 €119 €/person
Gala dinner mandatory on 31.12: €175/person (booked on B&B or Half Board; for the latter, lunch is included) or €145/person (booked on full board). Price for children (8 - 15 years old) is €80/person.
From 27.12.2017 - 02.01.2018, minimum stay of 5 nights required.
Arrival and departure on 31.12. and 01.01. not possible.
Children under 8 years old are not permitted to stay at the resort.
A return car transfer from the airport to the Wharf Hotel jetty (as of 01.05.2017: Maharajah Jetty) can be arranged by the resort for €50/car each way (maximum capacity of 6 people).
For guests staying fewer than 3 nights, the boat transfer will be charged at €55/person each way.
All food and beverages served in Bounty Restaurant and Castaway Bar
Room service throughout the day
Minibar replenished once per day
Alcohol served from 9am - 11pm
25% discount on all spa treatments
*€190/person per day
*€155/child (8-11 years old) per day
*Minimum stay: 3 nights
Our client's opinions: hear what our clients have to say about their holiday and our service.
We are glad to help you!!
- Hotline Mon-Thu: 10am-6pm · Fri: 10am-4pm CET:
- +49 (0)521-44818616
We are your tried and certified experts on the Seychelles.
A chattel paper will be issued according to § 651 k of the German Civil Code.