Fregate Island is an exclusive luxury island that technically belongs to the inner Seychelles, but is actually located 'in the middle of nowhere'. From here, you'll only be able to make out a few other Seychelles islands on the horizon, such is the solitude of this beautiful island.
- Pure barefoot luxury just above one of Fregate Island's beaches.
- 16 luxurious island residences, 300-500m² in size, with one or two bedrooms each.
- Full board.
- Special features:
- Golf buggy transport, buggy service, snorkeling, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, hiking, watersports, one of the most beautiful islands anywhere in the world.
- High-quality building materials, sun deck with pool, jacuzzi, air-conditioning, internet, and much more.
- 8× Private Pool Residence (up to 2 people)
8× Private Twin Pool Residence (up to 4 people)
3× Banyan Hill Estate (up to 6 people)
The true treasure of Fregate is definitely the island's untouched beauty, which is home to some of the most beautiful granite formations found anwhere in the world. The careful protection of nature, along with mindful preservation of flora and fauna, is the most important reason for the island's beauty, and hopefully this will never change.
The Fregate Island Resort has a grand total of seven beaches and sixteen residences, so there are only ever a handful of people on the island at the same time. There are no day-trips allowed to Fregate, with the island striving for a complete feeling of privacy, even from the other residents of the island. Thanks to their location above the beach, there is a large space between each villa. Every residence offers high-quality furnishings, made from mahogany and African teak. The red roofs of the houses also blends in to the tropical landscape well.
Remote, but not inaccessible.
Precious, but not unaffordable.
Fragile, but not untouchable.
A hideaway: luxurious and in-sync with nature.
Activities and specials:
- All soft beverages, selection of wines & local beers.
- A half day deep sea fishing excursion (for all stays from 3 nights and more)
- An introduction to scuba diving
- A relaxing welcome ‘head & shoulders massage’ (55 minutes)
- An introductory yoga session in the morning at the Rock Spa (55 minutes)
- Laundry service
- Air-conditioned and full equipped gym, also offering stunning jungle views
- Non-motorized water sports (sailing, windsurfing & sea kayaking, as well as snorkeling off shore)
- Guided nature walks through our impressive Flora and Fauna with our island ecologists
- Hiking, mountain bicycles, volleyball, badminton, bocce ball, tennis
- Drive your own golf buggy across the small island and discover secluded beaches.
- Make use of the excellent butler service and enjoy the kind of service you deserve.
- Go snorkeling just offshore from the beach, or let the island's own boat take you further afield.
The residences are located above a tropical sandy beach, and are furnished to an extremely high standard. They were built from mahogany and African Chamfuta teak. With their red roofs, they blend into the tropical landscape perfectly.
Private Pool Residence (2 guests)
- This one-bedroom residence offers space for up to 2 adults and 2 children up to the age of 17.
- Bedroom, living room, vestibule with dining area, large bathroom, small bathroom, 2 outdoor showers, spacious veranda with private pool, jacuzzi, day bed and dining gazebo, telephone, WiFi, TV, DVD/CD player, air-conditioningand ceiling fans, hair dryer, safe, minibar, tea and coffee maker, private butler service.
- Unbeatable view from the veranda into the garden as well as of the surrounding ocean.
Private Twin Pool Residence (4 guests)
- This two-bedroom residence offers space for up to 4 adults and 2 children up to the age of 17.
- 2 bedrooms, living room, vestibule with dining area, large bathroom, small bathroom, 2 outdoor showers, spacious veranda with private pool, jacuzzi, day bed and dining gazebo, telephone, WiFi, TV, DVD/CD player, air-conditioning and ceiling fans, hair dryer, safe, minibar, tea and coffee maker, private butler service, own island buggy.
- Unbeatable view from the veranda into the garden and of the surrounding ocean.
Banyan Hill Estate (6 guests)
- Large, architecturally stunning main building with open living area + 3 separate sleeping villas for a total of 6 adults and 3 children.
- Combination of a high level of luxury with a unique feel of privacy and natural beauty. Main building with open living area and grand dining space, fully serviced kitchen, separate TV Lounge, separate private study, private infinity pool with spacious gazebo and alternative dining space. Sleeping villas have their own verandas, bathroom, telephone, wireless internet access, TV, DVD/CD player, iPod station, air-conditioning, safe and mini bar also with tea and coffee. Personal island buggies, personal chef, private butler and personal maid.
- Magnificently located on a hilltop on a secluded peninsula overlooking the harbour, beaches and a large part of the island.
Prices per night
Please note: Anyone planning to book their holiday for August or December (high season) should avoid waiting too long! Contact us well in advance to avoid finding out that your desired accommodation is fully-booked or that the flights are expensive.
|Private Pool Residence||2 guests
2 Extra beds possible
|3250 € 3250 € - 4700 € 4700 €|
|Private Twin Pool Residence||4 guests
2 Extra beds possible
|4250 € 4250 € - 6950 € 6950 €|
|Banyan Hill Estate||6 guests
3 Extra beds possible
|9500 € 9500 € - 13500 € 13500 €|
Babies: 0-1, Children: 2-17, Adults: 18+ (on departure)
Stay-Pay Offer 6:5 - Stay 6+ nights - Pay 5 nightsValid in travel period: 01.05.2017 - 30.06.2017, 01.10.2017 - 31.10.2017
Full board: incl.
Helicopter Transfer Fregate/Mahe per way, up to 4 persons:
From and to Mahe International Airport – Fregate Island: €965 per way.
A maximum of 4 persons per helicopter transfer is allowed, infants between the ages of 1-24 months may be seated on their parent’s lap. Children at and above the age of 2 years are considered as full passengers and are required to occupy their own seats with adult supervision.
There is a total maximum payload capacity of 325Kg per flight, which includes all passengers and their luggage. One piece of luggage per passenger is permitted as space is the limiting factor. Soft luggage is preferred. Please note that 4 adults with big baggage need 2 helicopters or may us a plane alternatively. An additional overnight positioning fee of €250 may be applicable for any helicopter flight prior to 6.30 am
Transfer by chartered plane from 01.11.2016:
Mahe – Fregate: From 5.50am to 6.30am: €2340. From 6.30am to 5.45pm: €1800 – Price for up to 10 pax
Fregate – Mahé: From 6.00am to 6.30am: €2340. From 6.30am to 5.45pm: €1710 – Price up to 7 pax max
To Fregate: The estimated payload, subject to limitations on the day such as weather and fuel requirement is 1’624Kg. Approx 15 pax max.
From Fregate: The estimated payload, subject to limitations on the day such as weather and fuel requirement is 825Kg. Approx 7 pax max
Transfer by boat:
Up to 12 pax, per way: €800
No luggage limitation. Strictly upon weather conditions, in the event of rough sea, an alternative way of transport will be arranged such as chartered flight or helicopter; the price difference will have to be settled directly upon arrival on the island.
22.12.- 27.12: Minimum stay of 3 nights
28.12.-03.01: Minimum stay of 7 nights
08.04.- 23.04.: Minimum stay of 5 nights
Our client's opinions: hear what our clients have to say about their holiday and our service.
We are glad to help you!!
- Hotline Mon-Thu: 10am-6pm · Fri: 10am-4pm CET:
- +49 (0)521-44818616
We are your tried and certified experts on the Seychelles.
A chattel paper will be issued according to § 651 k of the German Civil Code.