The beautiful Villa de Cerf resort is located right on the beach on Cerf Island's north-western tip, and offers four deluxe rooms, a nice view of the ocean and the neighbouring Mahé, and some marvellous sunset vistas.
- On the beach in the north-west of Cerf Island.
- Small hotel with 4 double bedrooms.
- Breakfast, half board.
- Air-conditioning, TV, safe, hair dryer, high-class furnishings, balconies with ocean-view, spacious en suite bathrooms, WiFi internet (Internet card needed - possible to buy it on site for a fee)
- 4× Double Room (up to 2 people)
1× Complete Villa (up to 8 people)
The Villa de Cerf is located on the northernmost tip of the island, and therefore offers a view of the main island Mahé, as well as of the Marine Park.
Cerf Island's second advantage is its quiet, serene location. The island measures just 1km in length, and there are no cars or vehicles, and little in the way of infrastructure. In fact, the beach that circles the island is the closest thing there is to a proper 'road'. This means that you can comfortably walk from your accommodation to one of the island's two restaurants (one at the Hotel L'Habitation hotel and one at the Cerf Island Resort). However, the Villa de Cerf has its own chef, who serves up delicious Creole and international dishes each morning and evening. Don't miss the special smoked fish salad and the typical grilled fish! In addition, a welcome cocktail will be offered on arrival.
Cerf Island is just a short 5-minute boat trip from the main island of Mahé. The hotel's own taxi-boat makes the trip several times each day, allowing guests to easily reach Mahé's many sights, including the colourful market in Victoria, the Seychelles capital, or one of its many stunning beaches.
Activities and specials:
- The hotel's taxi-boat runs twice each day between Mahé and Cerf Island at the following times: Cerf - Mahé: 10:00 and Mahé - Cerf: 16:30 and 17:30 (from 01.11.2017, the last boat leaves at 17:45).
- The transfer costs €5 per person and per way (Children 6-11 years €2.5).
- Point of embarkation and disembarkation: Eden Island Jetty, in front of the Board Walk Restaurant.
- The arrival and departure boat transfer is free of charge.
- There is a coral reef right in front of the hotel that is good for snorkelling fans, as well as an oft-deserted beach. (Snorkelling equipment included in the room price and is available at the villa).
- Further snorkelling locations in the Marine Park can easily be reached by boat.
- We especially recommend a trip to the nearby Moyenne Island, with its two pristine beaches, Coral Cove and Pirate's Cove.
- The main island of Mahé, with its extensive attractions and excursion possibilities, can be reached in just 5 minutes thanks to the hotel's own taxi-boat.
- Babysitter available on request (fees apply).
- Personal laundry service available.
- The owner, Anna, is a specialist masseuse. Many different treatments are available on-site (fees apply).
- The island's locals will be happy to offer you a fishing tour (fees apply, upon request and subject to availability).
- L'Habitation Restaurant
- creole, international
- 0.2 km
- +248 4 32 31 11
- Opening hours:
- Mon-Sun: 12pm – 9.30pm
- Cerf Island
- cash (SCR / € / $), credit card
This restaurant belongs to the Hotel „L’Habitation“, located in the St. Anne Marine Park. Here, they are serving Creole and international dishes. Special attention is brought to the coconut that is used to round off a lot of dishes.
Each of the four double rooms offers a nice quality stay with privacy and relaxation. The rooms are similarly-furnished, differing only in small decorative details and colour-scheme.
Double Room (2 guests)
- 35 m²
- Large double bed, air-conditioning, private access to the patio or the balcony, en suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, TV, WiFi (fees apply), spacious, sheltered veranda. Stunning view of the beach and the ocean.
Complete Villa (4-8 guests)
- 170 m²
- Spacious, sheltered veranda & wide terrace
- 4 bedrooms with large double bed, A/C, separate access to the patio or the balcony, bathroom with bathtub and shower en suite, TV (LOCAL TV), Wi-Fi internet (fees apply), spacious air-conditioned lounge-cum-dining, wide terrace, sun deck and swimming pool, services of a resident manageress, mini-bar, hair-dyer, personal safe, spacious closets, luggage rack
- Heavenly view onto the beach and the ocean.
Prices per night
Please note: Anyone planning to book their holiday for August or December (high season) should avoid waiting too long! Contact us well in advance to avoid finding out that your desired accommodation is fully-booked or that the flights are expensive.
|Double Room||2 guests
1 Extra bed possible
|143 € 143 € - 210 € 210 €|
|Complete Villa||4 guests
2 Extra beds possible
|481 € 481 € - 673 € 673 €|
|Complete Villa||6 guests
2 Extra beds possible
|633 € 633 € - 886 € 886 €|
|Complete Villa||8 guests
2 Extra beds possible
|786 € 786 € - 1100 € 1100 €|
Babies: 0-1, Children: 2-17, Adults: 18+ (on departure)
Stay-Pay Offer 7:5 - Stay 7+ nights - Pay 5 nightsValid in travel period: 01.11.2014 - 31.10.2018
Stay-Pay Offer 4:3 - Stay 4+ nights - Pay 3 nightsValid in travel period: 01.11.2014 - 31.10.2018
Half board: at 25 €25 €/person
It's possible to have lunch on-site (à la carte).
Minimum stay: 3 nights.
Children over 6 years of age are permitted.
The arrival and departure boat transfer is free of charge, please note that the hotel does not offer boat transfer to Cerf Island after 17:30.
Guests can stay on the island until 17:30 if they wish. Please note that only the toilets and outdoor shower will be available to the guests. The day rooms are available on request for €75 (subject to availability).
Please note that starting from 01.11.2017, exclusive rental of the villa will only be available on request. Please contact our sales team to receive an offer.
Recommended excursions on Cerf Island
Our client's opinions: hear what our clients have to say about their holiday and our service.
We are glad to help you!!
- Hotline Mon-Thu: 10am-6pm · Fri: 10am-4pm CET:
- +49 (0)521-44818616
We are your tried and certified experts on the Seychelles.
A chattel paper will be issued according to § 651 k of the German Civil Code.