The North Island Resort is located on North Island in the Seychelles, an island that has the enviable reputation of possessing the whitest beaches and greenest vegetation of any Seychelles island, and the 11 luxurious villas located on this tropical oasis will live up to even the most discerning of Seychelles holidaymakers.
- Pure barefoot luxury, surrounded by beautiful beaches on this incredible island.
- 11 luxurious 450m² villas.
- Full board.
- Special features:
- Snorkelling, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, hiking, cycling.
- The finest building materials, private sundeck with pool, air-conditioning, internet, and much more.
- 10× Villa 1-10 (up to 2 people)
1× Villa 11 (up to 2 people)
Before building the lodge, the operators carried out extensive market research, concluding that people in our crowded modern societies place a lot of emphasis on privacy and personal space. This emphasis was woven into the design of the North Island Lodge.
With this in mind, the villas were designed to be spacious (450m²), exclusive units, giving guests plenty of room to relax and enjoy their stay on this private island. This way, the villas can help people to recharge their batteries and set their thoughts free from the troubles of daily life.
Each villa was constructed by Seychellois or African craftsmen on the island, who used wood, natural stone, glass, and reeds as the principal building materials. This extensive use of natural materials has ensured a relaxing atmosphere and a refreshing island breeze for each villa.
Villas 1-10 are situated in a discrete row of trees overlooking the island's beautiful beach. The ultra-exclusive Villa 11 is located in a small takamaka tree forest on a slight elevation above the beach. The view from here is truly spectacular, comparing favourably with any view anywhere else in the world. Villa 11 is also different to Villas 1-10 in terms of its unique architecture.
Each of the villas on North Island offer their guests unique design and stylistic features, truly embracing the concept of barefoot luxury. All of the beds are spacious, and the surrounding sundeck is about 200m² in size, and comes equipped with a private pool. Finally, the villas are ideally-located, right on the beautiful beach.
Activities and specials:
- A number of different activities, such as snorkelling, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, hiking, and cycling, are possible on North Island.
- Get around the island easily by bike or with one of the electric golf carts.
- The resort offers helicopter transfers to other islands (for example Mahé - North Island: duration is about 20 minutes, and costs about €816 each way).
- Guests have the possibility of enjoying a candlelit dinner on the beach with the ocean right by your feet.
- The hotel offers wedding packages according to your wishes!
Each villa has two bedrooms. Usually, the villas are only inhabited by one or two guests at a time, but for an additional fee, children (up to 19) can sleep in the side bedroom. Otherwise, this room can be used as a study. The spacious master bedrooms offer a changing room, a desk, and lead onto an en suite bathroom with a marble bathtub and two showers, one in the bathroom, one outdoors. The bedrooms are air-conditioned, and all of the rooms come equipped with high-quality "punkah punkah" fans. The sliding doors can be opened up to offer an unobstructed view of the lawn and the turquoise ocean that stretch out in front of each villa. Satellite TV, a DVD/CD player, and internet access are all available in the villa, and there is a small kitchen located next to the dining/living room. Finally, a small pool rounds off the luxurious feel of the villas.
Villa 1-10 (2 guests)
- Outdoor Area:
- Huge wooden sun deck with integrated pool and direct beach access.
- Luxurious furnishing and equipment in each part of the villa. Master bedroom, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom with indoor & outdoor shower, dressing room, lounge/second bedroom, ceiling fans, DVD/CD player, wireless internet connection throughout villa, minibar, tea/coffee facilities, hair dryer, safe, kitchenette, plunge pool, sala and large outside deck. Butler service in villa.
- Gorgeous ocean view thanks to the beach-side location.
Villa 11 (2 guests)
- Outdoor Area:
- Elevated location above the beach with a huge wooden sun deck, integrated pool and direct beach access.
- Luxurious furnishing and equipment in each part of the villa, impressive architecture. Master bedroom, air-conditioning, en suite bathroom with indoor & outdoor shower, dressing room, lounge/second bedroom, ceiling fans, DVD/CD player, wireless internet connection throughout villa, minibar, tea/coffee facilities, hair dryer, safe, kitchenette, plunge pool, sala and large outside deck. Butler service in villa.
- Gorgeous ocean view thanks to the elevated location right on the beach.
Prices per night
Please note: Anyone planning to book their holiday for August or December (high season) should avoid waiting too long! Contact us well in advance to avoid finding out that your desired accommodation is fully-booked or that the flights are expensive.
|Villa 1-10||2 guests
2 Extra beds possible
|5798 € 5798 € - 6764 € 6764 €|
|Villa 11||2 guests||9127 € 9127 € - 10648 € 10648 €|
Babies: 0-1, Children: 2-17, Adults: 18+ (on departure)
Stay-Pay Offer 7:6 - Stay 7+ nights - Pay 6 nightsValid in travel period: 05.01.2017 - 22.12.2017
Full board: incl.
Please contact us for the price of the complete island.
Please note that the welcome Meet & Assist service is mandatory and not included: €88/person.
Helicopter transfers to/from Mahé - North Island: about €816 each way.
Our client's opinions: hear what our clients have to say about their holiday and our service.
We are glad to help you!!
- Hotline Mon-Thu: 10am-6pm · Fri: 10am-4pm CET:
- +49 (0)521-44818616
We are your tried and certified experts on the Seychelles.
A chattel paper will be issued according to § 651 k of the German Civil Code.