La Digue Dream is the name of this wonderful sailing trip on a catamaran. Over four days and three nights, you will explore the Seychelles from their most beautiful angle, the sea! The ship departs Mahé every Monday, and will take you to some of the world's best sandy beaches and snorkelling spots.
- Technical data:
- Mojito 82 model (or similar), 24m long, top speed approx 25 km/h (20 mph).
- 12 air-conditioned cabins with a double bed and en suite bathrooms.
- Full board including drinking water.
- Bedrooms with double bed, en suite bathrooms, air-conditioning (from 8am until 10pm), spacious sundeck.
- Embarkation point:
- Mahé, Commercial House Building One, Eden Island, 1pm (delayed departure possible until 4pm, at a cost of €75/person for the extra transfer).
- Disembarkation point:
- Praslin, Baie St. Anne, 2.30pm.
- Cabin categories:
- 12× Cabin (up to 2 people)
- 3 nights
- Starting on:
Clarification of price: Prices refer to two people per night, including full board, excluding drinks
Day 1: Mahé - St. Anne Marine Park
The boat departs Mahé in the late morning/early afternoon before anchoring in the Sainte Anne Marine Park for the night.
Day 2: St. Anne Marine Park - Coco Island - La Digue
On day two, guests will have the chance to visit the Sainte Anne Marine Park, an excellent snorkelling location. After lunch, it's off to Coco Island for some more snorkelling. This island consists of large granite boulders with eye-catching shapes thanks to erosion by the sea and the wind. The underwater world here is equally beautiful, thanks in large part to the numerous fish species that swim here. At the end of the day, the boat will anchor in front of La Digue's picturesque harbour for the night.
Day 3: La Digue
Day three gives you the chance to rent a bike and explore the beautiful island of La Digue. Enjoy the ride under the shade of the tall palm trees, past small factories and houses, and with some incredible beach views. In fact, the views here are as good as any of the postcards you'll send back home! La Digue is perhaps the most beautiful of all the Seychelles islands, thanks largely to its relatively untouched nature; to this end, there are almost no cars on the island, just bikes and ox carts. Guests will spend the night in La Digue's harbour.
Day 4: La Digue - Cousin - Baie St. Anne (Praslin)
Start the day off with a visit to Cousin Island. This island has been a nature reserve and bird sanctuary since 1968 thanks to its rare avian species and population of giant tortoises. After lunch, the boat continues on to Praslin, where you'll disembark in Baie St. Anne at around 2.30pm.
Activities and specials:
- Guests can make use of the large sun-mattresses that can be found on-board.
- Snorkelling equipment is also available for use by guests.
- High-quality fishing equipment is also included (deep-sea fishing is available on request).
- The boat also has two kayaks for use in shallow water, which is a lot of fun.
- The crew consists of the skipper, a steward, a cook, and a sailor.
This sailing trip offers space for up to 24 people. There are 12 cabins, measuring 5.5m² each. All of the cabins are air-conditioned with a double bed and a small, private en suite bathroom.
Cabin (1-2 guests)
- 6 m²
- Double bed, bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin, hand and bath towels, bedding, air-conditioning from 8am until 10pm.
Prices per night
Please note: Anyone planning to book their holiday for August or December (high season) should avoid waiting too long! Contact us well in advance to avoid finding out that your desired accommodation is fully-booked or that the flights are expensive.
|Cabin||1 guest||311 € 311 € - 415 € 415 €|
|Cabin||2 guests||443 € 443 € - 592 € 592 €|
Early Bird Discount - 5% discount for bookings made at least 90 days before the arrivalValid in travel period: 01.11.2014 - 31.12.2017
Early Bird Discount - 10% discount for bookings made at least 180 days before the arrivalValid in travel period: 01.11.2014 - 31.12.2017
Full board: incl.
Drinking water included in price.
Harbour charges and landing fees of €100/person are NOT included and must be paid on-site.
Attention: cruises departing on 21.12.2017 and 28.12.2017 depart on Thursdays.
Children pay the same tariff as adults.
Our client's opinions: hear what our clients have to say about their holiday and our service.
We are glad to help you!!
- Hotline Mon-Thu: 10am-6pm · Fri: 10am-4pm CET:
- +49 (0)521-44818616
We are your tried and certified experts on the Seychelles.
A chattel paper will be issued according to § 651 k of the German Civil Code.