Sisters Dream is the name of this marvellous 4-day sailing trip in the Seychelles archipelago. Over 3 nights and 4 days, you will explore the Seychelles from their most beautiful side. The cruise departs every Friday from Praslin, and will take you past some of the world's greatest beaches and snorkelling territories.
- Technical data:
- Mojito 82 model, or similar, 24m long, around 25km/h top speed.
- 12 air-conditioned cabins with double beds and en suite bathrooms.
- Full board including drinking water.
- Bedroom with double bed, en suite bathroom, air-conditioning from 8am to 10pm, spacious sundeck.
- Embarkation point:
- Praslin, Baie St. Anne, 9.00am
- Disembarkation point:
- Mahé, Commercial House Building One, Eden Island, between 5.30am and 8.30am.
- Cabin categories:
- 12× Cabin (up to 2 people)
- 3 nights
- Starting on:
Clarification of price: Prices refer to two people per night, including full board, excluding drinks.
Day 1: Baie St. Anne - Grande Soeur - Curieuse or Anse Petit Cour (Praslin)
Guests will board the cruise at 09.00 in Baie St. Anne, before sailing towards Grande Soeur, where a beach barbeque is in store on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Seychelles. A forty-minute walk will take you around the island, or you can try out some watersports, or even relax on the beach. The boat will anchor for the night in front of Curieuse or Anse Petit Cour (Praslin)
Day 2: Curieuse - Saint Pierre - Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio (Praslin)
On day 2, the cruise will take you to Curieuse Island, part of the Marine National Park, and home to more than one hundred giant tortoises. After lunch, the crew will set sail to the mini island of Saint Pierre, a mass of rounded boulders, crowned by tall palm trees that sway in the wind. This unique landscape is typical of the Seychelles, and has been the subject of countless photographs. This is also an extraordinary location for snorkelling, with a wonderful view of the underwater world of the Seychelles. Finally, you will spend the night offshore from Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio, both on Praslin.
Day 3: Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio (Praslin) - Mahé
Snorkelling, swimming, and other watersports on the beautiful beaches of Praslin, before heading to Mahé in the afternoon.
Day 4: Disembarkation on Mahé in the early morning.
Activities and specials:
- Large sun mattresses available on board.
- Full snorkelling equipment available on board.
- High-quality fishing equipment available on board, including deep-sea fishing on request.
- 2 kayaks are available for use in shallow water.
- The crew consists of the skipper, a cook, a steward, and a sailor.
The Sisters Dream cruise offers space for up to 24 travellers. There are 12 cabins available @ 5.5 square metres each. They are fully air-conditioned, and come equipped with a double bed and a small en suite bathroom.
Cabin (1-2 guests)
- Double bed, bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin, small and large towels, bed linen.
Prices per night
Please note: Anyone planning to book their holiday for August or December (high season) should avoid waiting too long! Contact us well in advance to avoid finding out that your desired accommodation is fully-booked or that the flights are expensive.
|Cabin||1 guest||311 € 311 € - 415 € 415 €|
|Cabin||2 guests||443 € 443 € - 592 € 592 €|
Early Bird Discount - 5% discount for bookings made at least 90 days before the arrivalValid in travel period: 01.11.2014 - 31.12.2017
Early Bird Discount - 10% discount for bookings made at least 180 days before the arrivalValid in travel period: 01.11.2014 - 31.12.2017
Full board: incl.
Drinking water included in price.
Please note: mandatory port and landing fees of €75/person must be paid on-site in cash.
Attention: cruises departing on 25.12.2017 and 01.01.2018 depart on Mondays.
Children pay the same tariff as adults.
Our client's opinions: hear what our clients have to say about their holiday and our service.
We are glad to help you!!
- Hotline Mon-Thu: 10am-6pm · Fri: 10am-4pm CET:
- +49 (0)521-44818616
We are your tried and certified experts on the Seychelles.
A chattel paper will be issued according to § 651 k of the German Civil Code.