Would you like to stay on more than one island?
Use our island-hopping configuration to plan your personalised holiday in more than one hotel!Start Island Hopping
The Ixora Villa is located in the south-east of Mahé, in the Anse Royale area. Here, guests can spend their Seychelles holiday in a relaxing, private location and enjoy the special care of the villa’s owners.
Activities and specials:
- The tropical garden of the villa contains a number of fruit trees whose fruit you can eat if you like.
- High degree of privacy due to the quiet location - this will make your Seychelles holiday truly unique.
- Two air-conditioned, comfortably-furnished bedrooms offer a pleasant living space for guests.
- The owners will provide guests with a large basket filled with fresh local fruits from the garden for the duration of their stay.
The Ixora Villa is located in the beautiful south-east of Mahé, and is furnished in a welcoming Creole style. This family-run villa offers comfort and charm, and is ideal for a family holiday, a small group of friends, or for two couples on holiday together.
Inside the villa, there are two comfortably-equipped bedrooms that also contain air-conditioning and a ceiling fan to ensure a restful night's sleep. The villa also provides a kitchen, so guests can prepare their own meals throughout their stay, as well as a grill for fish barbeques in the garden.
The owners live close to the villa and are always available to help ensure their guests have a relaxing, pleasant stay. In addition, the garden that surrounds the villa offers numerous fruit trees which you are welcome to try. Amongst others, you will find delicious mangoes, papaya, breadfruit, and a number of other special local herbs that are not readily found in other properties.
Outside the property, the excellent Anse Royale beach can be found within walking distance, about one kilometre away from the property. Here, guests can relax on the beautiful white sand and enjoy the delightful flair of Mahé, the Seychelles' largest island. Further inland, holidaymakers can visit the Jardin du Rois, a spice garden where it's possible to sample a number of different exotic herbs and spices. Back on the coast, however, we'd recommend visiting one of Mahé's many other fantastic beaches, such as the famous Beau Vallon, or the breathtaking Moyenne Beach. Simply pack a beach towel and your swimming gear and set off for a day at the beach!
Facilities: Villa with two bedrooms, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, two en suite bathrooms with hair dryer, fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher and wasching machine, living area, Internet (fees apply), safe, veranda, garden with BBQ area.
Maximum Occupancy: 5 adults/children (0 - 99 years old)
Additional Price Information
Guests will receive a starter package upon arrival, consisting of food and beverages.
Minimum Stay: 3 nights.
Rental car recommended.
Late check-out possible upon availability. Otherwise guests still have the chance to leave their luggage at the owners’ property and make use of a day room with shower and WC facilities.
- This travel offer is not suitable for people with reduced mobility (please contact the SeyVillas team for more information or if you have any questions on this topic).
- Travel services will be carried out in English. In certain cases, German, French, or Italian may be spoken.
- Information about passport, visa, and healthcare requirements can be found here.