Would you like to stay on more than one island?
Use our island-hopping configuration to plan your personalised holiday in more than one hotel!Start Island Hopping
Seyscapes Yacht Charter will take you around the incredible islands of the Seychelles and present colourful culture, seemingly-endless beaches, crystal-clear water, and impressive flora and fauna from the perspective of the ocean.
1 × Full Charter Life of Riley (up to 6 people)
1 × Full Charter Mo-Gre (up to 4 people)
Activities and specials:
- Get to know some of the most beautiful spots in the Seychelles which you would never see from land.
- Let the crew take care of your culinary needs on-board and enjoy delicious Creole cuisine – in fact, you won't need to take care of anything!
- Enjoy an individual route, tailored to your own needs.
- Snorkelling equipment is available on board (free of charge).
- Diving trips can be arranged (fees apply).
- The yachts „Life of Riley“ and „Mo-Gre“ are available on request for private fishing charters (for a fee): Half day charter (trolling & bottom fishing) and full day charter (fishing experience) including beverages on board. Please contact our SeyVillas team for detailed information.
Start date and duration of the cruise are variable.
Sailing is a pure delight! A sailing trip around the Seychelles is something else, with incredible, primitive nature and unforgettable views for you to enjoy. You will also find fantastic snorkelling spots, wonderful beaches, and unique animal and plant species. Half of the archipelago is designated as a national park, and here you can discover giant tortoises, rare seabirds, exotic plants, and the sensational tropical landscape of forests, mountains, and picturesque coastlines. One aspect of the Seyscapes Yacht Charter that sets them apart from other companies is the fact that the route is individually created to make your holiday perfect for you. Pick-up is usually from Marine Charter on Mahé, but can be re-arranged, depending on wind and weather conditions, to somewhere else, for example in certain bays and at certain hotels.
Accommodation in a cabin with double room or bunk-beds with shower/WC and full board
Drinking water (free all day)
Use of snorkelling equipment (subject to availability)
Multilingual travel advice (Creole, English, French)
Drinks (except for those named above)
Excursions on-land to the islands or other excursions
Tip for the crew
Personal spending money
WiFi (fees apply)
Transfer(s) to/from the pier
Size: 61.06 m²
Facilities: 3 cabins with double bed or bunk bed (3-4 m²), 2 bathrooms (1 en suite, 1 in the corridor) with shower, WC and sink, fan, lounge area with TV/DVD, radio and entertainment system, WiFi (fees apply), galley with stove, fridge and freezer, tea and coffee making facilities, minibar, barbecue, daily cleaning of toilet and shower, change of linen and towels every 3 days, beach towels, snorkeling equipment, sundeck.
Maximum Occupancy: 6 adults/children (0 – 99 years old).
Size: 77.42 m²
Facilities: 3 cabins with queen-size or double bed (3.4-18.5 m²), 2 bathrooms with shower, WC and sink (1 en suite, 1 in the corridor), air-conditioning, lounge with flatscreen TV and entertainment system, DVD player, radio, WiFi (fees apply), galley with fridge, freezer, microwave with convection oven, 2 hotplates as well as tea and coffee making facilities, minibar, electric barbecue, ice maker, daily cleaning of toilet and shower, change of linen and towels every 3 days, beach towels, snorkeling equipment, sundeck.
Maximum occupancy: 6 adults/children (0 – 99 years old).
Size: 49.98 m²
Facilities: 2 cabins with double bed (145x200cm) or 2 single beds (65x190cm each), 2 bathrooms with shower, WC and sink (1 en suite, 1 in the corridor), hair dryer, air-conditioning, lounge area, radio, WiFi (fees apply), galley with fridge, microwave and hotplates, tea and coffee making facilities, barbecue, daily cleaning of toilet and shower, beach towels, change of linen and towels every 3 days, snorkeling equipment, sundeck.
Maximum occupancy: 4 adults/children (0 – 99 years old).
Additional Price Information
Minimum stay: 3 nights.
Please note: babies (0-2 years old) share the bed with parents.
Start date and duration of the cruise are variable.
Diving equipment can be rented for approx. €50/person per day (payable on-site). An advance booking on presentation of a copy of the diver certification is required.
- This travel offer is not suitable for people with reduced mobility (please contact the SeyVillas team for more information or if you have any questions on this topic).
- Travel services will be carried out in English. In certain cases, German, French, or Italian may be spoken.
- Information about passport, visa, and healthcare requirements can be found here.
- The following specific cancellation policy applies to this accommodation:
46 days or more before arrival = cancellation fee of 20% of the total cost
36 - 45 days before arrival = cancellation fee of 50% of the total cost
31 - 35 days before arrival = cancellation fee of 80% of the total cost
0 - 30 days before arrival (or in case of no-show) = cancellation fee of 95% of the total cost
- Terms and Conditions of Seyvillas (SeyVillas GmbH)