Beach "Northolme Beach"Mahé
The excellent snorkelling conditions are the real highlight of Northolme Beach. Guests can rent equipment at the hotel itself, allowing simple discovery of the underwater world of the Seychelles.
- 165m x 10m - empty, besides guests of the hotel
- Water can be deep - seaweed November to March
- Beach can disappear at high tide - waves are small
- Small beach of the Northolme Resort and Spa
- Good for snorkelling, with rentals available
At a Glance:
- The private beach of the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa.
- This small beach is divided into two distinct sections by some rocky formations.
- The beach is almost exclusively visited by guests of the hotel, who can enjoy the nearby facilities.
- Great beach for snorkelling, and guests of the hotel can rent equipment from the resort.
This small private beach belongs to the Hilton Seychelles Resort and Spa, and its visitors are almost exclusively patrons of the resort itself. These guests can enjoy beautiful sand and excellent snorkelling conditions, something the resort takes advantage of with equipment rentals for guests. Getting to the beach is simple for guests of the hotel, of course, who simply need to walk from their room to the beach in seconds. The beach is also open to non-guests, however anyone not staying at the resort should obtain permission at reception before heading to the beach. In terms of transport, there is a nearby bus stop, and there is also a car park, although this is reserved for guests of the hotel. Northolme Beach is excellent for snorkelling thanks to the water depth and the underwater scenery. The hotel takes advantage of this by offering equipment rental to guests so that they can discover the underwater world of the Seychelles more easily. The beach is also beautifully shaded, making it a relaxing, cooler place to enjoy a hot day in the Seychelles. Unless you are staying at the resort itself, it is unlikely that you’ll ever set foot on Northolme Beach. That said, guests of the hotel are in for a treat, having such a secluded beach on their doorstep. The excellent snorkelling conditions round the beach off nicely, so guests of the hotel should make sure to visit Northolme Beach at least once during their trip.