Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates. From its base of operations in Abu Dhabi airport, the airline serves over 115 passenger and freight destinations in 66 different countries throughout the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, and the Americas. The airline also offers code-shares with over 45 different partner airlines, ensuring a total network of over 600 destinations.
Flying with Etihad Airways
- Etihad Airways fly direct to the Seychelles from their hub airport of Abu Dhabi.
- There are a number of direct flights from various countries to Abu Dhabi, enabling a one-stop flight to the Seychelles.
- These include flights from cities such as London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Madrid, New Delhi, Mumbai, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Melbourne, and Beijing.
Overview of Flights
|Flights to Mahé (SEZ):||Direct flight:||Layover:||Outbound Flight:||Return Flight:|
|Abu Dhabi (AUH)||Yes||No||Daily||Daily|
|London Heathrow (LHR)||No||AUH||Daily||Daily|
|Los Angeles (LAX)||No||AUH||Daily||Daily|
|Madrid (MAD)||No||AUH||Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat||Thu, Fri, Sun, Tue|
|New Delhi (DEL)||No||AUH||Daily||Daily|
|New York (JFK)||No||AUH||Daily||Daily|
- Leg room: 81.2 cm (32 inches)
- Neck cushion and soft fleece blanket
- WiFi and data usage
- 9-inch monitor in front of every seat
- Single-use headphones
- Sleeping mask, earplugs, socks, toothbrush and paste
- Comfortable seat with legroom between 1.24 m (A320) and 1.89 m (A330) (49 - 74 inches)
- 9 to 10.6-inch monitor
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Luxury cosmetics including earbuds, cotton pads, sleeping mask, earplugs, socks, toothbrush and toothpaste
- USB and wall socket
- WiFi and mobile data usage
Find more information on the Etihad Airways website