Holidays in hotels such as the Denis Private Island Hotel really are a once-in-a-lifetime experience. This private Seychelles island is best compared to paradise, thanks to its stunning natural environment, including the shimmering coral reef and some of the finest sand to be found on this planet. The hotel consists of 25 villas, surrounded by breathtaking natural scenery, and all with direct access to the beach.
- On Denis Island, 95km north of Mahé.
- Luxurious hotel complex with 25 villas and cottages.
- Full board.
- Restaurant, bar, library, tennis courts, billiard tables, wellness centre, activities, watersports, verandas.
- 3× Beach Cottage (up to 2 people)
10× Deluxe Beach Cottage (up to 2 people)
8× Beachfront Spa Cottage (up to 2 people)
1× Family Cottage (up to 2 people)
1× Beach Villa (up to 2 people)
The hotel is embedded in the lush natural environment of the island, and puts a lot of effort into the preservation of this natural beauty. For this reason, the furniture of the 25 villas and cottages was built from local palm tree residues and lumber, and the hotel's massage parlour sources its coconut oil locally. These are just two examples of the many ways the hotel protect their gorgeous surroundings, making tourism possible on this island.
All guests of the hotel will enjoy first-class service and an all-inclusive meal plan. After a rich breakfast, you'll have to choose between walking along the divine sandy beach, or taking part in one of the tours offered by the hotel. These tours included fishing excursions, snorkeling and scuba diving trips, or island tours which will allow you to discover more about Denis Island's unique natural environment. The offshore coral reef is also not to be missed, since it ranks among the most intact reefs on the planet. It can be explored via snorkeling or scuba diving; the choice is yours! Alternatively, you can take a bike or kayak around the island. But be sure to take your camera, as you'll want to remember the breathtaking scenery forever.
The tastefully furnished rooms all come equipped with a veranda, sun loungers, seating, and direct beach access, so you'll always feel two steps away from paradise.
Activities and specials:
- Thanks to the all-inclusive catering, you don't need to worry about a thing, and can enjoy the calm nature of the island completely undisturbed.
- The island is truly unforgettable, and the Denis Private Island Hotel is the only accommodation on the whole island.
- Thanks to the tables, billiards room, tennis courts, and library, you definitely won't be bored.
- The hotel also offers island excursions, fishing trips, and scuba diving tours.
- Kayaks, bikes, and snorkeling equipment available for rent.
The spacious villas and cottages of the hotel are built with locally-source lumber, and are equipped with an open bathroom and a veranda with direct beach access.
Beach Cottage (1-2 guests)
- Comfortably-furnished room with kingsize bed, seating area, open bathroom with shower, bathtub, WC, hair dryer, iPod docking station, telephone, tea and coffee maker, refrigerator, ironing board, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and ocean view veranda with sun beds and chairs.
Deluxe Beach Cottage (1-2 guests)
- Spaciously-cut room with kingsize bed, iPod docking station, telephone, tea and coffee maker, refrigerator, ironing board, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, seating area, open bathroom with bathtub and shower, hair dryer, and ocean view veranda with sun beds and chairs.
Beachfront Spa Cottage (1-2 guests)
- Elegantly furnished room with king size bed, seating area, open bathroom with shower, bathtub, WC, hair dryer, desk, IPod docking station, telephone, tea and coffee maker, refrigerator, ironing board, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, ocean view veranda with sun beds and chairs, and massage parlour.
Family Cottage (1-2 guests)
- Villa with bedroom, kingsize bed, living area with two single beds (for children up to 12 years), open bathroom with shower, bathtub, WC, hair dryer, desk, iPod docking station, telephone, tea and coffee maker, refrigerator, ironing board, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and ocean view veranda with sun beds and chairs.
Beach Villa (1-2 guests)
- Luxurious villa with kingsize bed, desk, open bathroom with shower, bathtub, WC, hair dryer, iPod docking station, telephone, tea and coffee maker, refrigerator, ironing board, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, laundry service (free of charge), lounge area, barbecue area, and ocean view veranda with sun beds and chairs. On arrival you will receive a fruit basket and a bottle of champagne, as well as daily snacks at sunset. Additionally, there is a free babysitting service, and the room price includes a daily laundry service, and one island excursion.
Prices per night
Please note: Anyone planning to book their holiday for August or December (high season) should avoid waiting too long! Contact us well in advance to avoid finding out that your desired accommodation is fully-booked or that the flights are expensive.
|Beach Cottage||1 guest||609 € 609 € - 1101 € 1101 €|
|Beach Cottage||2 guests
2 Extra beds possible
|735 € 735 € - 1249 € 1249 €|
|Deluxe Beach Cottage||1 guest||660 € 660 € - 1101 € 1101 €|
|Deluxe Beach Cottage||2 guests
2 Extra beds possible
|787 € 787 € - 1249 € 1249 €|
|Beachfront Spa Cottage||1 guest||726 € 726 € - 1195 € 1195 €|
|Beachfront Spa Cottage||2 guests
2 Extra beds possible
|850 € 850 € - 1344 € 1344 €|
|Family Cottage||1 guest||834 € 834 € - 1368 € 1368 €|
|Family Cottage||2 guests
||960 € 960 € - 1515 € 1515 €|
|Beach Villa||1 guest||1129 € 1129 € - 1590 € 1590 €|
|Beach Villa||2 guests
||1255 € 1255 € - 1739 € 1739 €|
Babies: 0-1, Children: 2-17, Adults: 18+ (on departure)
Stay-Pay Offer 7:6 - Stay 7+ nights - Pay 6 nightsValid in travel period: 01.11.2015 - 31.10.2017
Early Bird Discount - 10% discount for bookings made at least 60 days before the arrivalValid in travel period: 01.10.2016 - 31.10.2017 Minimum stay 3 nights
Honeymoon Offer - You save 15%Valid in travel period: 01.11.2016 - 31.10.2017 Minimum stay 3 nights
Full board: incl.
*Extra Bed Information: It is possible for up to 2 children (under 12 years old) OR 1 teenager (12-17 years old) to stay in the same room as the two adults.
*RATES INCLUDE: Three meals per day, non-motorised land and water activities, WiFi in lounge (main area). (Please note: Drinks are NOT included).
*Denis Island is only accessible via plane from Mahé (1 flight each day). Flight time is around 30 minutes.
Departure from Mahé: 11:45 / Departure from Denis Island: 12:30.
Check-in at Mahé Airport’s Domestic Terminal should be completed 1 hour prior to departure.
Return ticket costs €350 per adult and €272 per child (under 12). Infants under 2 years fly free of charge.
Please be advised that only 15kg of luggage is allowed per person, and that hard protective cases are not permitted on-board.
*Charter Flights: available daily on-request.
*From 24.12 until 06.01, a minimum stay of 5 nights is required.
*Compulsory gala dinner of €35/adult and €23/child or teenager (2-11 years old inclusive) applies, per night, for the nights of 24., 25., and 31.12.
IMPORTANT: Please note that, due to damages, the resort has decided to close the pool from the end of February 2016 until further notice. This area will be refurbished in order to offer a "sundown deck" for guests to unwind and relax at the end of the day.
Our client's opinions: hear what our clients have to say about their holiday and our service.
We are glad to help you!!
- Hotline Mon-Thu: 10am-6pm · Fri: 10am-4pm CET:
- +49 (0)521-44818616
We are your tried and certified experts on the Seychelles.
A chattel paper will be issued according to § 651 k of the German Civil Code.