On-board the Sea Shell or Sea Pearl, guests will have the opportunity to explore the beautiful Seychelles islands from the water, making the most of the spectacular array of tropical islands and islets dotted around the Seychelles' territory. With this extensive programme, you will enjoy relaxation, snorkelling, scuba diving, and island exploration, making this a trip that you won't quickly forget!
- 36m x 7m
- Comfortable sailing boats with air-conditioning, TV, DVD player, video player, stereo (communal use), three bathrooms, washing machine, drying machine, sundeck.
- Full board (excluding drinks, although these can be bought on-board).
- Embarkation point:
- Mahé, Inter-Island Quay, Victoria 10.30 (from November to April); Anse Possession, Praslin (from May to October)
- Disembarkation point:
- Mahé, Inter-Island Quay, Victoria 8.30 (from November to April); Anse Possession, Praslin (from May to October)
- Cabin categories:
- 2× Cabin B (up to 2 people)
6× Cabin A (up to 3 people)
- 7 nights
- Starting on:
With the Sea Shell and Sea Pearl, Seychelles holidaymakers can discover the beautiful islands of this Indian-Ocean archipelago from the water and enjoy some of the most spectacular views you can find in the country on this week-long tour.
Day 1: Mahé - Praslin
Your journey begins at 10.30 with a welcome greeting and a short briefing at the inter-island quay on Mahé. At 12.00, the crew will set sail for Round Island and Praslin. During this day of sailing you can enjoy the beautiful views that surround you, which are bound to put you in a holiday mood, before rounding off your day with a delicious barbeque in the evening.
Day 2: Praslin
On day 2, you will have a chance to explore the huge Vallée de Mai nature reserve, a UNESCO World Heritage site where you can admire the Coco de Mer palm tree, along with a number of different bird and plant species. In the afternoon you will have the chance to participate in a diving or snorkelling expedition right from the boat.
Day 3: Praslin - La Digue
After arriving in the early morning, you'll spend the day exploring La Digue, which is possibly the most beautiful of all the Seychelles' islands. Take a bike tour and discover the island's best spots, including Anse Source d'Argent, one of the most-photographed beaches in the whole world.
Day 4: La Digue - Grande Soeur/Petite Soeur - Coco Island
Following the short hop over to the Sister Islands, take a walk across one of these uninhabited islands, soaking up their natural, undisturbed beauty. In the afternoon, you'll explore Coco Island, one of the Seychelles' most beautiful small islets. Finish the day with a diving tour where you can see numerous colourful schools of fish.
Day 5: Coco Island - Bobby Island - Aride Island
Start the day off with a diving excursion, or try out one of the other watersports on offer, all the while enjoying views of Bobby Island. After lunch, the boat will carry on to Aride Island, a wonderful, natural island with populations of native plants, birds, and fish.
Day 6: Aride Island - Curieuse Island
Discover uninhabited islands where you can look around a mangrove forest and explore historical ruins, and come face-to-face with the local community of giant tortoises.
Day 7: Curieuse Island - Ile Seche (Diving) - Mahé
Enjoy the spectacular underwater world around Ile Seche, one of the Seychelles' most impressive spots.
Day 8: Arrival on Mahé at 08.30
*Alternative itinerary for the travel period 06.05.2017 - 27.10.2017
Day 1: Praslin, Anse Possession 10.30 am - Curieuse Island
Day 2: Curieuse Island
Day 3: Curieuse Island - La Digue
Day 4: La Digue - Praslin
Day 5: Praslin - Cousin Island
Day 6: Praslin, Anse Lazio - Curieuse Bay
Day 7: Arrival at Anse Possession on Praslin 09.00
Activities and specials:
- The crew serve full board on the boat, so guests can sit back and relax at mealtime.
- Drinks are not included in the full board price, but can be bought on-board for a reasonable price.
- Discover numerous different Seychelles islands in one trip.
- Snorkelling and kayaking offer further exploration opportunities. Paddle-boarding may also be available. The snorkelling equipment is not included in the price and it costs around €30 per day.
- Diving Cerfiticate: clients need to have the PADI certificate before the cruise. The diving course is not offered during the cruise.
- Diving introduction: introduction diving lesson during the cruise (about €70 per person)
- The crew consists of the captain, two stewards, a diving expert, a cook, and two further crew members, all of whom work hard to ensure the cruise is a safe affair.
The cabins on-board are equipped in a functional manner, and offer enough space for a comfortable voyage.
Cabin B (1-2 guests)
- 2 or 3 single bunk beds, reading lights, washbasin, storage cupboard, power outlets, bathroom facilities are separately-compartmentalised from the cabins and guests will share these facilities during the cruise. Cabins and bathrooms are cleaned on a daily basis by our crew.
Prices per night
Please note: Anyone planning to book their holiday for August or December (high season) should avoid waiting too long! Contact us well in advance to avoid finding out that your desired accommodation is fully-booked or that the flights are expensive.
|Cabin B||1 guest||154 € 154 € - 288 € 288 €|
|Cabin B||2 guests||237 € 237 € - 442 € 442 €|
|Cabin A||1 guest||206 € 206 € - 385 € 385 €|
|Cabin A||2 guests
1 Extra bed possible
|274 € 274 € - 513 € 513 €|
|Cabin A||3 guests||378 € 378 € - 707 € 707 €|
Babies: 0-1, Children: 2-17, Adults: 18+ (on departure)
Honeymoon Offer - You save 25%Valid in travel period: 20.06.2015 - 27.10.2017
Full board: incl.
There is an additional conservation fee of €182/person (€48/child) that must be paid in cash on arrival.
The choice of boat depends on the number of passengers booked onto the voyage.
Our client's opinions: hear what our clients have to say about their holiday and our service.
We are glad to help you!!
- Hotline Mon-Thu: 10am-6pm · Fri: 10am-4pm CET:
- +49 (0)521-44818616
We are your tried and certified experts on the Seychelles.
A chattel paper will be issued according to § 651 k of the German Civil Code.